Monday, February 6, 2012

The Little Mermaid

Abigail requested a Little Mermaid Birthday Party this year.  It was fun to plan and decorate for it.  I feel like I always say this but I wish I had taken more pictures of the kids.  We played games, watched a few segments from the Disney movie, had a dance party and ate cake and ice cream.  Abigail loved it and that is all that matters, right?  Happy Birthday Abigail!

Abigail has made so many dear friends while Brad has been in school.  We will miss this group of girls SO much!






I was trying to make the cake look like the ocean with the different shades of blues...the kids loved it!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love all of the updates! What fun you guys have been having, and the Little Mermaid party is adorable! Props on the cake, Sar, you are so creative. Your little family is straight out a magazine, so darling.

    ReplyDelete