Monday, September 24, 2012

Catching up!!!

I am so behind on our blog and I have so many pictures to post.  We finally made the big move to Seattle.  When we first arrived, we lived in corporate housing for 1 month.  Brad started his new job 2 days after we arrived and the kids and I began the house hunting journey.  After 3 weeks of looking we finally found a place.  Now that we are all moved it, we are really happy with where we ended up.  We have an amazing ward, fantastic schools within walking distance and we live in a beautiful location.  I am still in awe by all of the trees and beautiful surroundings we get to encounter every day.  I am pretty sold on living here:).

Abigail started kindergarten.  I had very mixed feelings when it was time to say goodbye her first day but she is so happy and loves school.  She gets so excited to see her new friends and take her snack.  William started preschool and it has been so good for him and for me:).  It is so nice to have Sam to myself for 2 days a week in the morning.  I am finally able to run my errands quickly and without anyone complaining:).

We have been so busy and it is hard to believe it in now Fall.  I look back and the Summer now seems like a blur but here are a few things that happened this Summer:

Abigail's 1st day of Kindergarten.  This was after her school had just ended so you can see how much she loved it:).
Our first lemonade stand.  We were watching our friends kids for the day and they helped Abigail.  This was one of her highlights of the Summer.  Once I week she will still ask if we can have a lemonade stand.  I would to if I had made as much money as they did. 
Abigail lost her first tooth this Summer (and another one 3 weeks later)
One of our many days spent at the Lake this Summer.  We feel so blessed to live only minutes from so many beautiful places.  

Another day at the Lake with friends!


MORE PICTURES TO COME......

1 comment:

  1. Happy to finally hear an update! Glad you guys are liking Seattle so much!

    ReplyDelete